The How To's and The Why's
THE HOW TO'S AND THE WHY'S
Why we use what we use and how to safely use our products in your home.
Remove all decorative elements before burning. Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects. Keep away from children and pets. Remove all decorative elements before burning.
Trim wick to 1/4" before lighting. Keep candle free of any foreign materials including matches and wick trimmings, Only burn the candle on a level, fire resistant surface. Do not burn candle for more than four hours at a time. Stop use when only 1/4" of wax remains on bottom to avoid breakage.
WHY WE USE SOY WAX INSTEAD OF PARAFFIN:
- Soy wax candles generally burn longer than paraffin candles.
- Soy wax is derived from natural vegetables while paraffin is a refined gasoline by-product.
- Soy Wax is 100% biodegradable while paraffin is not.
- Soy Wax Does Not Emit CO2
- Soy wax spills clean easily with soap and water while paraffin is very difficult to clean up.
- Soy Wax Comes From Renewable Sources
WHY WE USE HEMP WICKS INSTEAD OF COTTON:
- On an annual basis, 1 acre of hemp will produce as much fiber as 2 to 3 acres of cotton.
- Hemp fiber is stronger and softer than cotton, lasts twice as long as cotton, and will not mildew.
- Cotton grows only in moderate climates and requires more water than hemp.
- Hemp is frost tolerant, requires only moderate amounts of water, and grows in all 50 states.
- Cotton requires large quantities of pesticides and herbicides.
- Hemp requires no pesticides, no herbicides, and only moderate amounts of fertilizer.